What information we collect, where we get this information, and how we use this information
We collect some information that we see when you visit our Website, and any and all information that you enter into forms on this Website.
We collect the following information about you:
- Opening a page and browsing our Website:
- Identifying information – IP address
- Identifying information – Browser agent information
- Internet or other electronic activity – Browsing history (within our Website)
- Internet or other electronic activity – Information regarding your interactions with advertisements on our Website
- Submitting a contact request (information entered by you):
- Identifying information – Name
- Identifying information – Phone number
- Identifying information – Email address
- Identifying information – Country
- Identifying information – Company
- Other information – Product of interest
- Identifying information – Your comments
With whom we share your information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The website that sent the data can request that data back from your browser. Cookies help websites respond to you as an individual. Using cookies, this Website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analysing our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identifying if you are signed in to the Website;
- Choosing what to show you on the Website;
- Storing information about your Website preferences;
- Recognizing when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you. Your browser controls whether it will accept and store cookies sent from this Website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child who we discover to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviours. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Depending upon where you reside, you may have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
- The right to access your information.
- The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request via email — email@example.com
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
- Postal / Shipping address;
- Phone number;
- Email address.
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
You may also designate an authorised agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. You may designate an agent via any of the ways used to submit your request. We will request the agent to verify that he or she has the authority to submit requests on your behalf. We will do so by asking the agent to submit the following information:
- Valid power of attorney;
- The requester’s valid government-issued ID;
- The authorised agent’s valid government ID.
Please note that we may not be able to process your request if your designated agent and/or you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 45 days of receipt. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond (up to 90 days). Any disclosures that we make in response to your request will cover the 12 months prior to your request.
We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial. Normally, we do not charge a fee to process or respond to consumer requests. However, we may charge a fee if the request is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable DNT by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.